Adding and Removing Notes
To add a note, hover the mouse over the rest – it will replace that rest with a note.To remove notes from a measure:
- Use the Back button – it will change the measure to 4 quarter rests.
- Click on the first quarter note to select it.
- Click the whole note – the measure will contain a whole rest.
- Now you can add a different whole note to that measure.
Adding a Flat, Sharp or Natural to a Note
- Ensure that the note you want to change is selected (note is blue and the blue water drop appears below it).
- If needed, click the ellipsis (…) on the toolbar to display the accidental inputs.
- Click on the accidental that is desired in the toolbar.